5 handmade gifts that will make your mother forget all your mischiefs is a little presumptuous tittle whose SEO will give be a headache, but I don’t care! I’ve gone over the network looking for those gifts that will melt your mother’s heart and you’ll be collaborating by purchasing sustainable, local and made with love products.
We know that it’s a commercial day and the love for mothers will be shown daily, however, a gift is still a wonderful chance to show it even more. There’s too much to be thankful for: thanks for the tuppers, the advices that we don’t need to ask for, for being babysitter at the last minute or the masters of DIY and use of resources… That’s for you:
- Mimidae Fabrics. Sustainable, ethical and fair fabrics. That’s the way our lives should be and specially the mothers’ ones, that give us everything whenever we want. Giving this embroidery kit or some of these fabrics of this amazing online shop is giving time for oneself (and that’s priceless). Take advantage now of a discount of 10% until 4th May.
- Vintastic Shop. It’s one of the most famous decor (and craft candies) online shop in the networks. It’s quite difficult to choose just one gift, cause all of them are simply great, but we choose this “Holiday Fund”, because of the fact that organising and the thrill of going on a trip is one of the best feelings in life. Mind you, give it with something inside!
- Pimpiú, handmade stationery. Time really flies and a good way to remember the real important things is that album full of pictures of “that day”. Pimpiú makes that easy for you. They put the album and the handmade cards and you only have to put those never ending and beautiful memories!
- Nasei is a charming place for beauty and ecological cosmetics lovers based in Bilbao (C/ Particular de Indautxu, 2) that was created by two sisters passionate about their work. What do you think about giving some cuddles and a little care? Their list of therapies is as succulent as a great menu and, for sure, they also count on products made by themselves. If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to contact them by email!
- The Sewing Box. Although we’re blowing our own trompet, you’ll find a lot of wonderful gifts for your mother in our online shop. Our issues are a great source of inspiration for her (not only are replete with tutorials, but also with interviews to craft entrepreneurs). In the section of stationery you’ll discover the notebooks of Coco, Julia and Miss Marple and the famous stork scissors. And what is more, free shipping costs!