- Sizes: S, M, L and XL
- Full-scale patterns inside
- All tutorials come with step-by-step illustrated instructions, materials required, and level of skill recommended
- Also available in Spanish and French
Do you want to learn to sew, knit and crochet with fancy projects? This monographic named Cinema Style. Sew, Knit, and Refashion, shows the universe of film costumes through versatile garments which will help you express your own style. Enjoy this DIY bookazine and make your own Hollywood garments!
Designs inspired by mythical movie garments: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Grease, Bonnie & Clyde, Sabrina, Paris Texas, A streetcar named Desire, Rosemary’s Baby, The Great Gatsby, Singin’ in the rain, Vertigo, 101 Dalmatians, The Revenant.
12 Projects for sewing, knitting, crochet and refashion:
These are the different shipping and delivery options (taxes included) available for national and international orders.
•- ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED FROM SPAIN
•- During the checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to choose
how your items are delivered amongst the available options. Delivery options may vary depending on the speed of delivery.
DELIVERIES IN SPAIN
-Delivery time: 5/7 working days
+50euros REE delivery
- Delivery time:
10/15 days in America and rest of countries
7/ 10 days in Europe
FREE delivery on orders over €50
• In certain cases, we will combine items from multiple orders into a single package.
• Mail service is available in countries that include a link to The Sewing Box Magazine
In the case of Mexico, our products can be purchased on www.evajones.net